David is an expert in the design and theming of themed pools and of attractive value. He is knowledgeable in the use of materials such as concrete and tile, as well as the techniques necessary to create a beautiful pool. He is also experienced in the use of various types of pool equipment and accessories, and can advise clients on the best way to maintain and upgrade their pool. He is familiar with the latest pool trends and is able to provide clients with design ideas and suggestions to achieve their desired look.
The themed pools that DAVID THEMING WORKS designs and creates are pools that include, in the same body, various bather profiles, meeting each and every one of the needs of a wide range of audiences:
1. Infinity Pool: An infinity pool is a swimming pool that has a visually-appealing feature in which the water seems to “disappear” into the horizon. It is surrounded by a large deck area with tiles, creating a dramatic and luxurious look.
2. Beach Entry Pool: A beach entry pool is a type of pool that has a gradual slope from the deck or patio area down to the pool. This allows users to enter the pool from a standing position, creating a beach-like feeling.
3. Lazy River Pool: A lazy river pool is a pool that has a river-like current running around the perimeter of the pool. This feature creates a relaxing atmosphere and allows users to leisurely float around the pool.
4. Cave Pool: A cave pool is a pool that is built into a natural cave. This feature creates a unique and mysterious atmosphere and is often used as a feature in luxury resorts.
5. Natural Pool: A natural pool is a pool that is designed to blend in with its natural surroundings. This type of pool is often found in tropical locations and uses a combination of rocks and plants to create a natural oasis.
- WaterSlide areas for the most adventurous.
- Waterfall areas.
- Spa areas, aquatherapy and hydromassage.
- Open bathing areas.
- Areas for the little ones and their families.
- Sports activities and maintenance areas.
- Splash zones with interactive games for babies.
- Fish interaction zones.
- Chromotherapy areas.
- Areas of music therapy.
- Flotation zones.
- Relaxation areas with massage tables.
- Cafes and restaurants.
- Water play areas.
- Solarium areas.
DAVID THEMING WORKS projects these complexes, which can be accessories to the traditional swimming pool where the client can immerse himself in an environment of corals and marine life, new sensations and impregnate the bathing experience. DAVID THEMING WORKS uses the latest technology and materials to create realistic artificial corals and marine life that look and feel like the real thing. Our custom-made projects are designed to give each client an individualized experience, creating a unique and enjoyable aquatic experience. We use a variety of materials, including fiberglass, resin, and silicone, to create realistic looking coral and marine life. We also use various lighting and sound effects to bring the environment to life.